EndoSize Case Planning Software
Your comprehensive solution for endovascular procedure planning.
EndoSize® provides a powerful toolbox for device sizing and case strategy development, and was designed to efficiently support your daily practice.
Mac and Windows compatible*.
CLINICALLY-VALIDATED DEVICE – Like no other software.
EndoSize received the CE mark, FDA 510(k) clearance, NMPA, Ninsho approval, and has been registered in many more countries. EndoSize is currently used by physicians and industry professionals in more than 40 countries.
EndoSize runs on both Windows PC and Mac and is optimized to run smoothly on conventional laptops or desktops computers.
EndoSize can be connected to your PACS server to retrieve a CT scan using DICOM network standards.
Device sizes and references can be selected from EndoSize to complete the planning process.
EndoSize offers an intuitive toolset from CT review to comprehensive planning reports generation.
EndoSize software runs on computers that meet the minimum requirements below:
- Operating System: Mac OS 10.13 to Mac OS 11, Windows 10, 64 bits, with PDF reader
- Processor: 2 Ghz DualCore
- RAM: 4 GB
- Hard Drive: 1 GB (free space for patient data not included: 500MB per patient)
- Screen Resolution: 1280*768
- Graphics: Intel HD4000 or better
- PDF Reader: PDF 1.7 compatible